A Non-Bank Direct Lender for the Real Estate Investor Market
Private financing in 1-2 business days. For real estate investors we operate in Colorado, Arizona, Texas, and Washington state. For cannabis industry loans we operate in all states where cannabis is legal.
MULTI-FACETED DIRECT LENDER
As a non-bank direct lender, Lead Funding does more than just lend money.
Lead Funding provides many complimentary services that assist in our clients success. Some of our complimentary services include:
- Referrals for discounted granite counter tops, cabinets, and excavating services
- Free industry forms such as contractor agreements and lien releases
- Free expert advice and coaching when problems arise including referrals to reliable sub-contractors
- Free assistance with valuations, remodel ideas, and local knowledge of communities
- Referrals to experienced “Investor” friendly agents who’ll market the fully remodeled property with discounted listing brokerage services as low as a 1%
FAST, EASY, FLEXIBLE
Funding new loans in 1-2 business days!
Lead Funding’s mission is to offer non-bank direct lending to investors with competitive rates, hassle free and quick terms, and complimentary essential tools. We have funded projects from $40,000 to $9,000,000.
- Easy. Simply complete our application including credit reports for the principals of the business, and we’ll issue a “pre-approval” letter which provides our clients the ability to submit offers that are equivalent to “cash.” Once pre-approved, your application is good for the next 12 months.
- Fast. At Lead Funding, our turnaround time needed to underwrite any fund is unprecedented. In most cases, we fund within 1-3 business days
- Flexible. We can fund most residential investment projects including single-family residential homes to large multi-family homes. We can fund projects ranging from $40,000 to $10,000,000.
UNIQUE VALUATION PROCESS
Lead Funding will lend 70% of the future improved value.
Lead Funding’s team of valuation experts has successfully estimated and valued over $2,000,000,000 (BILLION) of residential investment properties since 2008.
Our experience is simply unmatched. We take into account your remodeling budget and building plans and provide a complimentary and detailed electronic report of estimated improved value based upon your property becoming fully remodeled. We apply similar methodologies used by an experienced licensed appraiser including all applicable adjustments (positive and negative) for your specific investment property. Historically, our valuation reports have been within 3% of actual resale pricing. Finally, our Comparative Valuation Report compares actual resales most similar to your subject property, which have been fully remodeled and sold within the past 90 days.